Saturday, January 30, 2010

All the makeups in the world

I figured that some of you may wonder on what brand to buy for your makeup kit, So I will write here what brand I used for the different make-up tools:





Foundation: I obtained mine from a skin doctor, it is nameless. I would not give any brand reccomendation, just choose one which complements your skin colour.

Powder: Marcks

Eyeliner: Dramatic Parfums

Mascara: ZA Cutie Curl Mascara

Eye shadow: VOV

Lipstick: Menard

Lip Balm: QV

You may ask why I would need a lip balm for...
Well, my lips are usually very dry so I would need to apply lip balm before I apply my lipstick so it would look nice. For those of you who likes to bite on your lips and thus ruin its skin, you should use a lip balm too, and try to kick that bad habbit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment